We are looking for an experienced individual that has the ability to develop, design, and maintain software products or systems to enable client strategies. As an Application Development Manager, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions. Your knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing, and application programming will satisfy both business and functional requirements. You will have to manage the full development lifecycle, change management, and troubleshooting of any new or existing applications. You will lead application development projects by analyzing, designing, building, and testing new components or enhancements to existing module. In this role, you will lead projects while adhering to quality, schedule, and budget. You also must possess strong communication skills and be able to work with both technology and business partners across the company in a collaborative way.
– Working directly with product managers and system administrators to deliver quality solutions for specified requirements
– Managing multiple, high-complexity projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost to deliver specified requirements and meet customer satisfaction
– Ensuring the project and business requirements are appropriately defined
– Identifying areas for process improvements, then proposing and managing solutions
– Identifying, tracking, managing, and resolving project issues
– Regularly communicating project progress to all collaborators
– Managing the overall work plan to ensure work is assigned and completed on time and within budget
– Design and code applications to functional and technical programming standards.
– Analyze, design, build, and/or test new components or enhancements to existing modules.
– Identify and assess complex problems and create solutions that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors which are implemented by the team.
– Work with client to gather requirements and develop proof of concepts for new technologies/solutions and suggest business process improvisation to reduce complexity in custom application(s).
– Act independently or within a team to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, technology, computer information systems, computer applications, engineering, or a related field
– 10+ years of experience in an applicable field such as the IT industry combined with a relevant industry experience in application or software development environment.
– Demonstrated ability to match technical solutions with customer business requirements.
– Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional staff, project managers, and multiple levels of leadership, business partners, and vendors
– Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
– Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
– Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
– Enhances risk prevention strategies through technological solutions
– Leverages technology solutions to assist with strategies and streamline operational efficiency
Experience and Skills:
– Experience in the Messaging and Compliance space, and working knowledge of various archiving platforms
– Expert level ability in Microsoft Office tools (such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
– Strong organizational and personal discipline skills
– Possess exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
– Good understanding of project management processes and general lifecycle methodologies
– Ability to interpret data and disperse information to others
– Ability to multitask, manage stress and handle conflict resolution
– Experience working on team projects while regularly communicating progress and status of projects to all collaborators