VerQu is currently seeking a Marketing Manager. This role’s responsibility encompasses the understanding and implementation of marketing in all aspects of the company. You will oversee all marketing campaigns and branding for VerQu. Brainstorm ideas for new campaigns, coordinate with the sales team and other departments to produce compelling strategies. We are looking for a candidate to heighten market presence in the information technology industry, increase positive awareness and produce creative memorable content.We are looking for someone who is aware of current marketing trends, and can analyze data on a regular basis to evaluate the success of their marketing efforts.
- Build a positive image for the company and its capabilities, via direct marketing and ad campaigns, paid media and social marketing.
- Oversee marketing-focused projects which can include creative/brand updates, website, mobile, content creation, and video.
- Innovate new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure.
- Design marketing campaigns, create content on social media, and keep track of our online presence.
- Ensure all internal and external marketing materials and company properties are up-to-date and consistent with our brand.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to develop layout, design and messaging on our website.
- Report an annual comprehensive marketing plan to support the business objectives.
- Monitor current campaigns, ensure deadlines, delegate and complete necessary tasks with teammates.
- Mentor individuals with all projects, and social media content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related subject or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and strategic planning process
- Demonstrated experience working with external vendors for various marketing/PR needs.
- Experience with branding and white papers
- Experience with ad campaigns and content creation
- Willingness to adapt and learn to IT terms
- Ability to function effectively as part of a fast paced, team oriented work environment
- Must be able to juggle multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft, Social Media platforms, and Website editing (WordPress)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated and willing to learn
- Creative, organized and strong business sense
- Previous experience of managing, mentoring or coaching