to be a Software Developer.
Software Developers play a critical role in what makes VerQu stay on the forefront of innovation in the ever-changing technology industry. We are looking for an outstanding developer who has experience in analyzing Stored Procedures and Scripts, and more. You interact with IT management regarding work assignments and status.
You work in a dynamic environment involving a diverse technology stack that includes C#, ASP.NET, WPF, .NET Framework and SQL. You will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including gathering business requirements, analysis, design, software development and production support. You coordinate development and testing efforts with other team members. Required experience: C# or C++, .NET, SQL: 3-5 years
If you’re experienced, motivated, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Design and prototype UI’s
- Implement design elements in conformance with established standards
- Develop and modify front-end/business tier code (implemented in C# and .NET)
Design database structures (MSSQL), develop and modify database code
- Participate in the system testing and deployment processes
Interact with IT management regarding work assignments and status
Coordinate development and testing efforts with other team members
- Assist in trouble shooting
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced, team-oriented work environment
- Competently handle competing, multiple priorities
- Willingness to adapt and learn new technologies and methodologies
Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
Strong work ethic, critical thinker
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL a plus
- Experience in analyzing Stored Procedures and Scripts
- Mid-level .NET (C#) or C++ development experience
Performance oriented understanding of .NET Framework/Standard/Core
- Strength required in debugging capabilities
- Must be focused, hard-working and self-motivated
- Required experience: C# or C++, .NET, SQL: 3-5 years
Work at VerQu!
Please include your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile in your application.
At VerQu, we’re looking for people with passion, adaptability, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t strictly match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some winding roads and speed bumps. At VerQu, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think outside the box and aren’t afraid to be up to a challenge. Join the team!