VerQu is sponsor of the NetDocuments’ Annual Conference, Elevate 2020, Celebrating Customers Working Inspired and Partner Success
Below an article from NetDocuments:
The 2-day virtual event spans 4 geographies and includes customer success sessions, product roadmaps, panel discussions, and 10+ hours of targeted on-demand content
Salt Lake City, UT – October 2, 2020 – NetDocuments, the leading secure multi-tenant cloud-based content services and productivity platform, will be hosting its annual conference, Elevate, virtually, on October 6th and 7th. The conference is a celebration of customer success and features interactive sessions, panels, keynotes, and a mix of live and on-demand content that will be broadcast across the Americas – north and south America, Europe, and Australia. Elevate 2020 also serves as a ‘check-in and update’ based on NetDocuments’ August ILTA>ON launch of Work Inspired Solutions.
Elevate conference highlights include:
- Four product roadmap sessions covering all NetDocuments solutions (ORGANIZE, PROTECT, PLAN, DELIVER, and LEARN), and a look ahead into what’s to come
- 12 on-demand sessions covering NetDocuments solutions, implementation best practices, and business partner education
- NetDocuments executive chats and “Where to Look for Inspiration and Growth in this Decade” keynote by NetDocuments CTO and co-founder, Alvin Tedjamulia
- Customer success stories shared by NetDocuments business partners including Affinity Consulting, Tikit, Verlata and VerQu
- Power Hours where customers and partners can explore specific solution though fifteen-minute presentations and discussion. Nearly 20 Power Hours will be available
- Awards & Scholarships: In 2019, NetDocuments presented the inaugural Customer Zero award to Salt Lake City law firm Smith Hartvigsen for pioneering cloud document management as the first NetDocuments customer since 1998. The award will once again be presented to a cloud pioneer. In addition, the inaugural Partner Awards will be presented as well as an update on the recently initiated NetDocuments Work Inspired Scholarship Fund. This scholarship will annually provide three $10,000 scholarships and summer paid internships in Utah and Georgia to minorities and underprivileged in order to strive for equality through increased access to higher education. 25% of Elevate 2020 Conference proceeds will be added to the scholarship fund.
- SALI Alliance chat including Toby Brown, Chief Practice Management Officer at Perkins Coie; James Hannigan, Director of Legal Project Management at Coblentz, Patch Duffy & Bass; and Kelly Harbour, Director of Client Relations & Innovation at Goulston & Storrs
- Women Who Lead Panel that explores the unique challenges the pandemic has presented and how women are approaching the increasingly blurred lines between work and home. Panelists include Elizabeth Benegas, Corporate Counsel, NetDocuments; Judith Flournoy, CIO, Kelley Drye; Leigh Isaacs, Director of Records & Information Governance, Proskauer Rose; Teka Pope, Senior Manager of Legal Knowledge Services at the Walt Disney Company, and Joy Heath Rush, CEO, ILTA.
Read the complete article on the NetDocuments website.
Request an Elevate 2020 Hive Goody Box, sign up for the Giveaway, or schedule a Demo Call here! (only available during the Net Documents Elevate 2020 Event)
Stay up to date and get notifications about future VerQu webinars! We will send you an email when the next webinar is scheduled so you can register right away.