Collection of Information
We collect contact information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, register for an event, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, we may collect information such as your name, address, telephone number or email address, user IDs and passwords, billing and transaction information, credit card or other financial information, and contact preferences. Personal information collected online may be supplemented with information you provide to us through other services and sources such as trade shows or seminars, as well as other data collection methods.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In this case, we do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you choose to provide it to us. Please note however that certain services (including without limitation the support services) require you to provide personal information, and if you choose not to provide such information, such services shall not be available to you.
Use of Information
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and to send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Assist with the development of our Services and other purposes related to VerQu’s business;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services.
By accessing and using the Services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Specifically, VerQu uses an integrated version of Google Analytics. You may opt out from Google Analytics by using the Google’s Ads Preferences Manager. We also encourage you to use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
VerQu takes reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your Information Choices
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to delete or suspend your account, please email us at email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third-party flash cookies used in connection with our Services. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security for more information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. However, under the law, a business is not required to provide this information if it permits California residents to opt into, or opt out of, this type of sharing. VerQu qualifies for this alternative option. To opt-out of having your information shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-908-739-0516.