The first archive migration solution to be delivered via Microsoft’s Azure Marketplace lets you complete a migration without the expense and delays of commissioning on-premises servers. All you need to do is choose whether you want to complete your migration using your own in-house team with minimal support services, or have it delivered as an end-to-end service.
- Understand what you currently have in Microsoft Azure
- Managing your eDiscovery, Compliance and Retention programs
- Additional overhead and processing times associated with disparate systems
- Control the network impact of your data move
- Move in a staged fashion to ensure you are in control
- Chain of custody, to ensure you know what is being migrated for compliance reasons
- Get itemized reporting along the way
- Filtering options to help you migrate the data you really need
- Move only the data you want
- Understanding your licensing impacts
VALUE PROPOSITIONCOST SAVINGS
- Associated with decommissioning of infrastructure
- Elimination of application maintenance fees
- Multiple experts to maintain the underlying applications
- Security concerns for legacy systems; patching, access
- Over permissioned account access
- Potential for data loss due to aging systems
- Elimination of maintenance on Applications and infrastructure – patching, backups etc.
- Simplification of the environment, less to manage
- Standardization on a single platform
Phoenix Migrator is an email and data migration solution that allows you to migrate from any source to any destination. We are trusted by the largest financial, healthcare and legal firms to manage and migrate their organizations most critical data. Our software’s filtering capabilities allow you to manage and migrate only the data you want to migrate based on parameters like date range, file size, file type, domain filtering, etc. Our multi-threading option controls throughput and optimizes resource and network bandwidth usage.