for a position as a Software Developer.
VerQu has an opportunity for a Software Developer in our Raritan office. Work in a dynamic environment involving a diverse technology stack that includes C#, ASP.NET, WPF, .NET Framework and SQL. You will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including gathering business requirements, analysis, design, software development and production support. Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience.
Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
- Design and prototype UI’s
- Implement design elements in conformance with established standards
- Develop and modify front-end/business tier code (implemented in C# and .NET)
Design database structures (MSSQL), develop and modify database code
- Participate in the system testing and deployment processes
Interact with IT management regarding work assignments and status
Coordinate development and testing efforts with other team members
- Assist in trouble shooting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced, team-oriented work environment
- Competently handle competing, multiple priorities
- Willingness to adapt and learn new technologies and methodologies
Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
Strong work ethic, critical thinker
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL a plus
- Experience in analyzing Stored Procedures and Scripts
- Mid-level .NET (C#) or C++ development experience
Performance oriented understanding of .NET Framework/Standard/Core
- Strength required in debugging capabilities
- Must be focused, hard-working and self-motivated
- Required experience: C# or C++, .NET, SQL: 3-5 years
Work at VerQu!
VerQu is a fast growing organisation looking for doers, builders and sellers. Culture has always been one of our highest priorities and we strive to make sure our philosophy stays intact as we grow. Join us, whatever your background, experience or skills.